Like many I was super excited to get AT&T U-verse Gigapower to my home. Can you say FAST! No it is really FAST!
However, I have had some problems with the first few seconds of my Skype/Skype for Business phone calls being unbearably bad.
I was chatting with a colleague (thanks Ahmed) and he had the fix, two small tweaks to the default firewall settings on the AT&T Router.
- Connect to your local network at home.
- Log into your router via the browser. By default, this is probably at http://192.168.1.254 however you can check by looking at the ipconfig settings on your PC.
- Navigate to "Firewall" and then "Firewall Advanced"
- Switch "Flood Limit" and "SIP ALG" to OFF
- Save the settings
- Call your mom and tell her that you lover her.